Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. introduces three freshened Micra models to its European lineup, including a production version of the coupe-cabriolet concept. The production coupe-cabriolet is called the Micra C+C, joining the new Micra and sport-inspired Micra 160SR as updates to the small car lineup, which is built in Sunderland, U.K. Sunderland also celebrates output of its 4 millionth vehicle. Nissan says it will add two more vehicles to the facility's lineup, with debuts scheduled in 2006 and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Freshens Micra Line, Shows C+C Convertible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642