YOKOHAMA, Japan â€“ Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.â€™s Fuga Hybrid goes on sale this week in Japan and early next year will be sold as the M35 Hybrid through the auto makerâ€™s Infiniti channel in North America and Europe. Featuring a single-motor, 2-clutch hybrid system and using a lithium-ion battery, the Fuga Hybrid achieves 45 mpg (5.2 L/100 km) in city driving, tops among Japanâ€™s luxury sedans. Toyota Motor Corp.â€™s Crown Hybrid, now No.2, gets 37 mpg (6.4 L/100 km). Toshiyuki Shiga, Nissanâ€™s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Fuga Hybrid Offers Best Fuel Economy Among Japanâ€™s Luxury Sedans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642