Ever since the Nissan Xterra hit showrooms in June, dealerships have had trouble keeping them in stock, the automaker reports. And, no surprise to Nissan Motor Corp. USA, early signs show a hefty chunk of buyers fit their mountain-biking, Gen X target market. What is surprising Nissan officials, however, is what dealerships are getting on trade-ins. Buyers of all ages are dumping a disproportionately high amount of performance-oriented cars — Firebirds, Camaros and trendy, souped-up Honda ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Getting Camaros, Civics for Xterras" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642