’06 replacement for current Sentra (above) will feature Visteon cockpits. PARIS – The Renault SA-Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. platform policy has helped two French-based module makers win business from Nissan's traditional sources on the ’06 Sentra sedan for North America and Serena minivan in Japan. According to the Nihon Keizai Shimbun newspaper, contracts to Visteon Corp. for a cockpit module and Valeo SA for a front-end module represent the first time Nissan will have outsourced ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Goes Outside Keiretsu for Sentra, Serena Components" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642