DETROIT – Sales of Nissan North America Inc.’s two brands are making gains in the first month of the year, despite a downturn in the U.S. economy. So says Mark McNabb, senior vice president-sales and marketing, who notes sales are “up, but struggling,” as the new-car market continues to feel the effects of a slumping economy. “I think (we’re) feeling pressure like everybody is,” he says. Nissan’s bright spot continues to be small cars, with the Versa subcompact “still doing very ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Holds Own in U.S. Market; Infiniti Prepares for Western Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642