Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. unveils a 10 billion baht ($250 million) business plan for Thailand that calls for additional investment in Siam Nissan Automobile Co. Ltd. over the next five years. The investment program aims to broaden Nissan’s vehicle lineup in Thailand and expand local production capacity, with a goal of making Siam Nissan a fully competitive auto maker that can drive growth in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations region. The plan will see Siam Nissan employment at least ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Increases Thai Investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642