MUMBAI – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. finalized its plans for India with the recent visit here of CEO Carlos Ghosn. The Japanese auto maker plans to establish a wholly owned subsidiary that will assemble vehicles and outsource components from local suppliers. Nissan has tried several times over the years to enter the Indian market. But each attempt barely touched the fringe and ended in failure. However, the latest plan results from meticulous homework on product positioning, marketing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan India Plans Emerging" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642