There's more movement on the fuel cell front, as Ballard Power Systems Inc. receives a $3.5-million order from Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. The order includes fuel cells and related equipment, which Nissan will use in developing its own fuel cell-powered vehicle. The purchase order further strengthens Nissan's development of alternatively powered vehicles. It currently produces a battery-operated electric vehicle called the Altra EV. The energy from its lithium-ion batteries provides the Altra ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan injects energy into fuel cells" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642