PHOENIX – Developing the follow-up to a successful model is never easy. Do too timid a redesign and risk alienating loyalists; make too many changes and risk alienating a whole different set of buyers. Nissan North America Inc. faced that challenge in creating the second-generation Murano cross/utility vehicle. At 30% retention, Murano has one of the highest loyalty rates of all Nissan models sold in the U.S. It also is Nissan’s best-selling light truck in the U.S., with deliveries ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Labors to Keep Loyalty High for Murano" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642