Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. spent the better part of the last decade fighting two problems that hampered its Infiniti luxury division: perception and power. Almost from the day it launched its first product, the Q45 flagship, for the '89 model year, Infiniti was overshadowed by the upscale Japanese nameplate launched in the same year: Toyota Motor Corp.'s Lexus. Even though, when comparing those first-generation flagships, many critics at the time judged the Q45 to be dynamically superior to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan launches all-new V-8 with 2002 Q45" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642