Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. says is has developed two new 4-cyl. gasoline engines and a new continuously variable transmission. Co-developed with Renault SA, Nissan says the new inline engines, a 1.5L HR15DE and a 2L MR20DE, mated to the new CVT, will be available this fall in various small passenger cars in Japan from both auto makers. Nissan’s new Tiida, which receives the 1.5L 4-cyl., goes on sale this autumn, while the 2L 4-cyl. engine will be in a new minivan slated to debut later this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Launching New 4-Cyl. Engines, CVT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642