GENEVA – Japanese Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. dealers will lose their Fuga and Skyline models when the Infiniti brand is launched sometime after March 2008, but Infiniti will be a stronger brand because of the separation. "For us to develop a truly credible luxury brand, we have to be successful in our home market," Steve Wilhite, Nissan's senior vice president-global sales and marketing, tells Ward’s. Today, several cars sold as Infinitis elsewhere show up first in Japan with the Nissan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to Market Infiniti as Core Brand in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642