NEW YORK – Jan Thompson, Nissan North America Inc.’s vice president-marketing, says 2005 will be a record year for the auto maker. Thompson tells Ward’s she expects Nissan’s volume to be up 10%, “even though the last two months have been difficult.” She predicts first-half 2006 will be even with 2005, but says Nissan will come on strong in the second half. The launches of the Sentra and Altima in September will boost sales for the new calendar year, she says, noting consumer reaction ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Marketing Chief Sees Record Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642