Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. says it will more than double its annual dividend to at least ¥40 ($0.37) per share, up from the ¥19 ($0.18) per share approved for fiscal 2003. The new dividend will take effect by the end of Nissan’s Value-Up 3-year business plan in March 2008, Nissan CEO and President Carlos Ghosn says at the auto maker’s 105th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders in Tokyo. Also, Nissan’s interim dividend for fiscal 2004 will rise to ¥12 ($0.11) per share from ¥8 ($0.07) per ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to More Than Double Annual Dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642