PARIS – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. is considering establishing a fourth major design division to be located in China to complement its centers in Japan, the U.S. and Europe. "We already have a Chinese design center in Taiwan, which at least from a cultural viewpoint is part of China,” Patrick Pelata, Nissan executive vice-president says. But “we are considering” a new center in mainland China to support a planned massive expansion there. Nissan Azeal Concept shown at Detroit show. Nissan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Mulls Design Center for China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642