SUNDERLAND, U.K. – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. will consider bringing Infiniti to Europe in two years, if the luxury marque establishes itself profitably in the U.S. in that time. Through October, U.S. Infiniti sales were up 19.6% to 70,990 units, while rival Lexus was up 5.5% to 192,155 units. Since launching several months behind Lexus in 1989, Infiniti has remained about one-third the size of the Toyota luxury brand. Infiniti brand may come to Europe. The flagship Q45 was the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Mulls Launching Infiniti in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642