Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.'s Murano mid-size cross/utility vehicle will bow at the New York auto show later this month. Nissan says the Murano gets its moniker from the highly-prized sculptured glassware that comes from the islands near Venice bearing the same name. The Murano will feature a large center console with room for a laptop or purse, sculpted front and rear seats with rear seat recliners, aluminum trim and an easy-to-operate lightweight rear hatch. It is slated to go on sale ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Murano CUV to be Unveiled in New York" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642