Nissan Europe names Dominique Thormann senior vice president-finance and administration, effective Dec. 1. Thormann replaces Hitoshi Kawaguchi, who is returning to Japan to take a new position with parent Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. Thormann previously worked in various positions at Renault Credit International before the signing of the Renault (SA)-Nissan Alliance in 1999. In May 2002 he became vice president-global communications and investor relations for Nissan in Tokyo. He now will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Names New Finance Head in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642