Nissan Europe has named Stephane Schwartz design director at its Nissan Design Europe vehicle design studio in Paddington, London, U.K. Schwartz, 38, comes from the Nissan Design Centre in Japan, where he was named associate product chief designer in 2003. He joined Nissan’s design department in 1994 after graduating from the Art Centre College of Design in Switzerland. He has helmed concept car projects, including the Fusion and Kino concepts, as well as the production version of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Names Schwartz European Design Director" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642