Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. President and CEO Carlos Ghosn says that although the fiscal year ended March 31 will set a profit record, 2002-2003 will be even better. Nissan, 44.4% owned by Renault SA, says it will post record net, recurring and operating profits for the just-completed fiscal year. The optimistic outlook is rooted in the introduction of new products; its most recent being the Moco minivehicle, developed by Suzuki Motor Corp. but badged as a Nissan.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan: Next Year to be Even Better" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642