DETROIT — Mike Seergy, vice president and general manager of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd's North American Nissan operations, which includes the U.S., Canada and Mexico, says he is resigning to pursue other opportunities. Insiders say he was frustrated by Nissan executives in Japan second-guessing his judgement and by the inability to run the division the way he saw fit. He has held the position since February 1998, first joining Nissan's Infiniti division in April 1990. Seergy's predecessor, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan North America executive resigns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642