Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. opens its new London design studio, with President and CEO Carlos Ghosn and Shiro Nakamura, senior vice president and head of design, on hand for a ceremony. Nissan Design Europe will house about 50 international designers, model makers and support staff to develop Nissan vehicles for the region. Nissan says design resources previously in the Cranfield, U.K., area and in Munich now are located at the new studio, housed in a former British Rail maintenance depot ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Opens New London Design Studio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642