Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. opens the Nissan Advanced Technology Center, a state-of-the-art research and development facility in Kanagawa prefecture, Japan. The center will spearhead innovations in environmental and safety technologies, allowing Nissan’s vehicle development engineers to work more effectively in one centralized facility, the auto maker says. Additionally, the center will accelerate research and advanced engineering of breakthrough technologies for Nissan’s next-generation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Opens R&D Center in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642