Nissan Canada Inc. signs an agreement with Quebec officials to plan a charging infrastructure for electric vehicles and to promote the use of EVs in the Canadian province. The pact is signed with the Quebec government; Montreal and Quebec City councils; Hydro-Quebec, the provincial government’s energy corporation; and the Energy Efficiency Agency of Quebec. Provincial Natural Resources Minister Nathalie Normandeau says the agreement brings Quebec a step closer to a governmental action ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Partners With Quebec to Advance EV Infrastructure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642