Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., fresh off its newly arranged “alliance” with France's Renault SA (see related story p.1), plans a significant re-allotment of resources to its luxury division, says Infiniti Vice President and General Manager Thomas Orbe during an unveiling of the redesigned I30 mid-luxury sedan at the New York Auto Show last week. “Infiniti has more focus now than it's ever had before,” says Mr. Orbe. “The luxury market is booming and North America is now the No.1 focus of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Plans to Open Vault for Infiniti" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642