Following is the second installment of WEVTU's exclusive interview with Patrick Pelata, executive vice president for product development at Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. TOKYO — Q: In Europe, will Nissan focus on just three or four segments? A: Our current lineup consists of three sedans plus the Maxima which, frankly, has been a market failure. Besides sedans, we have two solid SUVs, and next year we will add the X-Trail. Surprisingly, even our pickup is doing well. Nissan is creating a market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan plans unique leveraging of platforms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642