TOKYO – Following a rough patch that ruffled partnership relations in 2004, the multibillion-dollar joint venture between Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and Dongfeng Motor Corp., China’s second-largest automotive conglomerate, appears to be back on the fast track. Sales of Nissan’s light vehicles and Dongfeng trucks are on the increase in this unusual 2-brand partnership and by 2007 are expected to be more than double the 300,000 vehicles sold in 2003, the first full year of operation. Katsumi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Prospers From Dongfeng Alliance, Despite Tough Times" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642