A convertible version of the Nissan 350Z sports car will hit dealers in late spring or early summer, soon after it bows at the New York auto show. Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. plans to sell 6,000 units of the sporty roadster annually, Jed Connelly, Nissan senior vice president-sales and marketing, tells Ward's. That’s about 25% of projected annual Z sales. Nissan plans convertible version of popular 350Z. If initial demand for the coupe is any indication, Nissan has every right to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Readies to Launch Z Convertible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642