Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. reportedly is recalling 475,000 Japan-built Primera cars and X-Trail small SUVs due to a defective fuel-filler tube. The tube may rust at the mounting bracket, which could lead to a pinhole-sized opening that would allow fuel to leak when an owner refuels the vehicle. No accidents related to the defect have been reported. The vehicles involved were sold in Europe, Canada and Japan.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Recalling Primera, X-Trail" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642