Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. plans further synergies with alliance-partner Renault SA, which owns 44.4% of the Japanese auto maker. Nissan intends to increase its stake in Renault from a recently acquired 13.5% to 15%, says Nissan President and CEO Carlos Ghosn. The makers also plan to consolidate B and C platforms and powertrains, as well as “commonize” sales and marketing approaches to Mexico, South America and North Africa. The auto makers also have pledged to exchange best practices in all ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan, Renault Strengthen Ties" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642