Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. says it sold 3,569,295 vehicles worldwide in fiscal year ended March 31, a record tally for the auto maker and an increase of 5.3% vs. the previous year. Nissan saw consolidated net income of ¥518.1 billion ($4.57 billion), a 1.1% increase from year-ago and a sixth straight record. “Although we had few product introductions, we continued to grow our global sales driven by the attractiveness of our existing products and sound business fundamentals,” says Carlos ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Reports Record Earnings, Sales for Fiscal 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642