Mississippi Mass Choir at opening ceremony. CANTON, MS – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. President and CEO Carlos Ghosn says he finds it highly appropriate that the Mississippi Mass Choir performed at the opening this week of the auto maker’s newest plant in Canton, MS. The choir put the crowd of 2,000 employees, scores of politicians, investment bankers, analysts and media from around the world in the mood with inspirational tunes – revival music for what Ghosn calls the “Nissan revival ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Revival Plant Begins Operations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642