SAN FRANCISCO – The Scion xB and Honda Element soon will have more competition, when Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. introduces the Cube – a funky, boxy vehicle that lives up to its name – to the U.S. market. The auto maker confirms it will bring the Cube, currently sold in Japan, to the U.S. by 2007. The Cube’s next generation will come to the U.S. The Cube is just one of 28 vehicles Nissan plans to launch during Nissan Value-Up, the auto maker’s latest 3-year plan. (See related story: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Rolls Dice With U.S.-Bound Cube" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642