DEARBORN – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s attack on the fullsize truck market gets under way next week with the production launch of the all-new Pathfinder Armada SUV. Armada goes on sale Sept. 29. The Armada, which shares its underpinnings and much of its interior with the upcoming new Titan fullsize pickup, is set for an Aug. 18 Job One at Nissan’s Canton, MS, assembly plant. It goes on sale Sept. 29, and Nissan will launch advertising for the new model Oct. 6. The Armada will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Set to Launch Fullsize Assault" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642