A shakeup at Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. leads to the stepping-down of six key company officials, part of Nissan 180 – the auto maker’s next phase of revitalization. CEO Carlos Ghosn says 18 vice presidents will be moving while six will retire. The most senior is Hisayoshi Kojima, leaving to become president of former Nissan transmission group Jatco TransTechnologies. The reshuffle comes as the Japanese auto maker looks to strengthen ties with Renault SA. Renault plans to increase its share of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Shakes Up Management" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642