Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. plans to unveil the Urge concept roadster at the 2006 North American International Auto Show in Detroit next month. The rear-wheel-drive Urge, designed at Nissan’s La Jolla, CA, studio, features high-revving, small displacement engine mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. Design features include color-infused aluminum body panels and a driver-centric cockpit with a built-in Xbox 360 gaming system.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to Show Urge Concept Roadster in Detroit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642