TOKYO — Lost in a sea of oddities at the Tokyo Motor Show held here in October is a proposal from Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. for a neat and efficient all-wheel-drive system. The company dubs it E4WD and unveils it in the mm concept, which in production will serve as the basis for Nissan’s next-generation March/Micra. Display in the subcompact mm showcases E4WD’s greatest benefit: small size and weight, resulting in ease of packaging. E4WD is an on-demand system. When the front wheels slip, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Shows New AWD System" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642