JOHANNESBURG, South Africa – Nissan South Africa (Pty) Ltd. is adding a new option to its product range: personal security and peace of mind in the form of armored protection. The company is offering the option on its Almera passenger car, Hardbody pickup and X-Trail and Patrol SUVs. Nissan Hardbody Produced in conjunction with Armour Systems and Projects, of Johannesburg, Nissan is the first South African auto maker to offer such an option on its South African products. “For ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan South Africa to Offer Armored Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642