Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., Suzuki Motor Corp. and its Indian subsidiary Maruti Udyog Ltd. are considering expanding their tie-up, even before their joint operations have begun. “We are studying the possibilities for the Nissan lineup in the Indian market,” Nissan Motor India Ltd. Managing Director Yoshie Motohiro tells the Indian media. Nissan and Suzuki agreed in June to broaden their business ties to include the use of each other’s production facilities in India and Japan without any ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan, Suzuki Expand on Indian Production Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642