VIENNA – OOO Nissan Motor Rus, the Russian importer of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. vehicles, signs preliminary contracts with the first three Russian Infiniti dealers. Nissan will launch its luxury Infiniti brand in Russia in the year’s second half, making the country Europe's first Infiniti market. The company will start Infiniti activities in Russia with two dealerships in Moscow and one in St. Petersburg. In Ukraine, importer OOO Nissan Motor Ukraine takes its first step in launching the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Taps First Infiniti Dealers in Russia, Ukraine Next" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642