Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and UTC Fuel Cells (UTCFC) unveil the new Nissan X-Trail FCV (fuel cell vehicle) in Tokyo. The vehicle has a 75-kW ambient pressure hydrogen powerplant developed by UTCFC and represents the first result of an agreement between Nissan and the supplier to develop fuel cells and fuel cell components for vehicles. UTCFC says its proprietary ambient pressure fuel cell technology, which is used in the vehicle, better manages the water produced by a fuel cell for quieter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan, UTC Debut X-Trail FCV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642