TOKYO — Can the bold restructuring plan meticulously crafted by a veteran Renault SA cost-cutter turn around Japan's beleaguered Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.? Auto industry experts here give the 3-year Revival Plan revealed on Oct. 18 favorable reviews and the chance of success a definite maybe, despite Nissan's life-threatening problems. What analysts find encouraging about this recipe for survival is the breadth and depth of the corporate shake-up. “The targets and the level of management's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan's bold cost-cutting plan can work, analysts say" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642