DETROIT – General Motors Corp. Vice Chairman Bob Lutz says the auto maker has no deadline for a potential takeover of Chrysler LLC, disputing speculation its executives want a deal before next week’s presidential election. Lutz also says the auto maker has not entertained the notion of bankruptcy and chided the U.S. government for its apathy towards the industry. Acknowledging GM and Chrysler are talking, Lutz says there is no timetable for a combination of the two companies. It’s been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"No Clock Ticking for GM-Chrysler Combination, Lutz Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642