CANBERRA – Kia Motors Australia (Pty) Ltd. says its growth ambitions in Australia remain on track despite a government bribery investigation involving parent Hyundai Motor Group in South Korea. Authorities are investigating accusations of slush fund bribes for government favors. In the latest development, the Seoul prosecutor’s office has requested a warrant to detain Hyundai Group Chairman Chung Mong-koo on charges of embezzling 100 billion won ($106 million) from the company to create ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"No Damage to Brand Image By Hyundai Group Probe, Oz Exec Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642