SINDELFINGEN, Germany – Chrysler Group says it does not have a contract with Mitsubishi Motors Corp. for the development of a Jeep product in the future. The auto maker admits it is studying the viability of basing a Jeep product off various Chrysler Group platforms, including a platform exclusive to the off-road vehicle brand. “We are not working on a Jeep project together (with Mitsubishi),” says Chrysler Group CEO Dieter Zetsche on the sidelines of the DaimlerChrysler Innovation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"No Firm Plans for Mitsubishi-Based Jeep" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642