U.S. sales of light vehicles will continue their record ways in March, based on Ward's forecast for the month. Rising gasoline prices and looming increases in interest rates don't appear to be having a significant impact on sales so far, and inventory levels and production schedules indicate none of the manufacturers perceive any letup in the hottest part of the market — sport/utility vehicles (SUVs). Ward's is forecasting a third consecutive month where sales in both volume and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"No Let-Up in Record U.S. Sales Pace in March; First-Quarter at 18.3 Million" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642