General Motors Corp. isn't going to change its mind about dumping Oldsmobile even though sales improved in January. And the possibility of transferring Olds vehicles to other GM divisions is less likely, too, with Saturn Corp. saying it's not interested. “A year from now we'll be bringing out the replacement S-Series. We've got to keep our focus on the products that we're bringing to market,” says Jill Lajdziak, Saturn's vice president of sales, service and marketing. “(There's) no ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"No Olds Models at Saturn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642