If you have a burning desire to own the ’12 Lexus LFA supercar, immediately and outright, you now have the chance. But it will help if you also have $375,000 burning a hole in your pocket. Paul Williamsen, national manager-Lexus College, confirms the new purchase plan. “Now that we’ve had a chance to really start to sit down with the individual customers and hand-raisers and deposit-givers and put their orders together, we’ve concluded that we can sell a few of these cars to our own ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"No Wait to Own Lexus LFA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642