North American auto makers are on track to build 1.446 million vehicles in August, an 11.0% increase from like-2003, based on a Ward’s estimate for the month. The estimate also is about 17,000 units – 9,800 cars and 7,200 trucks – above what the industry was planning for August when the month began. (See related data: Ward’s North American Estimated Production by Manufacturer and Country) All the major manufacturers will build more this month than they did in like-2003, including a huge ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North America Manufacturers to Record 11% Production Rise in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642