North American production and capacity utilization both increased in 2004 from 2003, based on Ward’s estimates. Toyota Motor Mfg. North America Inc., DaimlerChrysler Corp., Nissan North America Inc. and some of the smaller, independent auto makers will post noticeable increases in both categories to offset declines by other manufacturers. Production of light trucks increased Toyota’s capacity utilization. Adding in estimated December output, North American producers, including ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North American 2004 Plant Capacity Utilization Rises to 85.3%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642